Joint Replacement Recognition
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ 2013-2022
- Five-star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement in 2022
- Five-star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement (2019-2022)
- Five-star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment (2015-2022)
- Top 10% in the Nation for Joint Replacement in 2022
- Ranked Among the Top 5 in South Carolina for Joint Replacement by Healthgrades in 2022
Newberry Hospital is pleased to offer an award winning joint replacement program. We have exceptional people, our doctors, nurses, physical therapists and staff to thank. A concerted effort to deliver safe, high-quality orthopedic care assures each patient of exceptional care and optimal results.
In fact, a HealthGrades® report found that patients treated at a five-star rated hospital experience a 73% lower risk of mortality and a 63% lower risk of complications compared to one-star rated hospitals.
Comprehensive Care for Bones and Joints
We offer the most advanced minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical orthopedic procedures for adult and pediatric patients. Our services include:
- ACL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic knee, shoulder, ankle, and hand surgery
- Back and neck surgery
- Back and neck pain management
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cartilage transplants
- Fracture care
- Hip, knee, elbow, and shoulder joint replacements
- Sports medicine
Our Orthopedic Specialists
Newberry Hospital is pleased to have the specialists of Palmetto Bone & Joint on our medical staff. This exceptional team includes five orthopedic surgeons and two physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists who specialize in the non-surgical treatment of bone and joint issues, including back pain. All seven are Board Certified in their disciplines and offer the complete range of orthopedic services. Click on the names below to see their complete bios.
Palmetto Bone & Joint has a Newberry office in the Self Professional Building adjacent to the hospital. Visit Palmetto Bone & Joint for more information on the practice and to schedule an appointment.