Welcome to NCMH Health Portal
The Gateway to Your Newberry Hospital Health Information
NCMH Health Portal is an interactive web portal that empowers all Newberry Hospital patients and their families to take a more active role in their health care by providing easy, secure access to health information. All of the information in NCMH Health Portal comes from your Newberry Hospital Electronic Health Record.
This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible. And, you can access it when you want it, 24 hours a day, seven days a week using a personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone!
NCMH Health Portal allows you to:
- View the health history contained in your electronic health record
- View select laboratory and radiology results
- View discharge instructions
- View your medications and allergies
- See your billing statements and payment history
- View upcoming appointments and track visit history
- Update personal information
- Access your information from a personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- You can also give parents, children, and those with healthcare power of attorney authorized consent
- to access your information. This is a significant convenience for those who manage care for a family member.
To your health! Newberry Hospital provides NCMH Health Portal to our patients and their families as a free service. We believe that by making you an active participant in your healthcare, you can achieve better health. For Questions, please call the NCMH Health Portal Help Line at 803.405.7670.