Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Nearly seven million people suffer from wounds that are slow to heal. Hospitalization and amputation can occur in severe cases. Now patients can accelerate healing with specialized care from Newberry Hospital.
The NCMH Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Center helps patients get relief for slow healing wounds using advanced healing methods. Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber is offered for wounds meeting specific criteria.
We provide healing relief for:
- Crush Injuries
- Diabetic Wounds
- Edema (Not Lymphedema)
- Pressure Ulcers
- Skin Grafts
- Spider Bites
- Surgical Wounds
- Tissue Damage from Radiation Therapy
- Trauma Wounds
- Wound and Bone Infections
- Advanced Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber (Pure oxygen stimulates rapid healing and the body's natural immune response)
- Collaborative Care
- Digital photography to document healing
- Specially trained nurses and technicians
- Wound cleaning and dressing
We work closely with your doctor to ensure continuity of care. If you have a slow healing wound, talk with your doctor about the NCMH Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Center. No formal referral is required. For more information, please call 803.405.7230.