Newberry Hospital offers a full spectrum of quality outpatient rehabilitation services, including Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pediatric Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab. Our highly trained therapists are experienced in working with a wide variety of diagnoses for all age groups. We emphasize respect and compassion, encouraging patients to achieve their goals.
The rehabilitation staff is an integral part of Newberry Hospital’s total healthcare team. We strive to provide exceptional therapy care and to meet the functional needs of each patient by designing a care plan specific to each patient. This individualized approach is fundamental to our care.
Newberry Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Services accepts:
- Most major insurance providers
- Self-referrals for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy treatment for up to 30 days with most insurances
- Referrals from your physician (We will accept an order written on any practices letterhead)
- Auditory Verbal Therapy
- General Orthopedics
- Hand Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Developmental Therapy
- Return to Work
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Swallowing Dysfunction
- Therapeutic Reconditioning