Weekend of Wellness
Run For Your Life
5K Run and 2 Mile Walk
Saturday April 4, 2015
Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Front Parking Lot
2669 Kinard Street
Newberry, SC 29108
Saturday, April 4th
Run, Walk and Jog at Weekend of Wellness
Come out and join us for the NCMH annual Weekend of Wellness on Saturday,April 4th on the campus of Newberry Hospital, 2669 Kinard St. Again this year, we are encouraging local businesses to field teams of participants. Call (803) 405-7484 for more information.
Early registration and entry fees must be received by March 14th.
Early registration guarantees a t-shirt for the event. You may also register the day of the event. Please note the difference in cost:
The 5K Run $25* for early registration; late registration, $30; race day, $35.
The 2-mile Walk $12* for early registration; late registration, $14; race day, $16.
The winners of the Battle of the Bulge will be announced at the award ceremony following the race. For more information or to register for the run or walk, please call the NCMH Wellness Center at (803) 405-7484 or download brochure on side panel. You may also register at www.strictlyrunning.com for the Run for Your Life.
5K Run for Your Life/2-mile Walk: 8:30 am Registration 7:00-8:00 am
• The 5K Run is a 2014 Palmetto Grand Prix Event with cash prizes for overall winners, as well as awards for male and female age groups.
• Strictly Running is a sponsor of the Run for Your Life 5k race.
• The 2-mile Walk is a fun time for those who enjoy this healthy type of exercise.
• Location: NCMH front parking lot (2669 Kinard St.)
Junior Jog (ages 4-12): following race FREE event
It’s never too early to start healthy physical activity.
• If you are ages 4 to 12, come out and enjoy a fun jog and win prizes.
• Easter Egg Hunt following Junior Jog for all participants.