Connect With Us
2669 Kinard Street
Newberry, SC 29108
P.O. Box 497
Newberry, SC 29108
Friend Us on Facebook
Sign-Up For e-News
Speakers & Tours
Or To Schedule
From Newberry County Memorial Hospital
- Notice of Data Breach
- Newberry Hospital Recognized as Best in the Midlands in Joint Replacement 2012 by HealthGrades®
- Newberry Hospital Recognized among Best Midlands Companies for Working Moms for the Second Year in a Row!
- Bernice Clark, Cancer Patient: "I’m feeling good."
- John Campbell, Wellness Center Member: "Walking again"
- Melissa and Jack Babcock, Pediatric Therapy: "For parents and children"
- Allen Hipp, Wound Care: "The healing touch"
- Keli Dickert: "Everyone needs a family doctor."
- Billye West: Double Knee Replacement
- Jace Goes to the ER: The Martin Family
- A Bad Break: Doggett & Christie Whitaker
- Total Hip Replacement: Ginger's Story
- Total Knee Replacement: Ty's Story
- Walt McLeod Abdominal Surgery
- Brandi RIddle Childbirth At New Beginnings
- Shakisha Redmond Women’s Surgery
- Doctor’s Daughter
- Orthopedic Excellence
- Nurse Kathy Stroud
- "Smiley Girl" - Minimally Invasive Surgery
- "Utopia" - Knee Replacement Surgery
- Spring 2013: Billye West, Award-Winning Joint Replacement
- Spring 2013: Oscar Lovelace. Award-Winning Joint Replacement
- Fall 2012: A Bad Break, Doggett & Christie Whitaker
- Fall 2012: Jace Goes to the ER: The Martin Family
- Spring 2012: NCMH TV Ad - Ginger's Hip
- Spring 2012: NCMH TV Ad - Ty's Knee
- NCMH TV Ad - Katrina Minick, RN
- NCMH TV Ad - Dr. Barrineau
- NCMH TV Ad - Kay Traylor, RN, BSN; Meg Davis, RN
- New General Surgeon is here!
- Is there anything else #1 - Dr. Lough
- Is there anything else #2 - Dr. Milner
- Is there anything else #3 - Kathy and Edna
- Surgery Campaign - Convenient
- Surgery Campaign - Safe
- Sterotactic Biopsy ~ Breast Cancer ~ Radiation/Chemotherapy ~ Cancer Free
- Ultrasound Guilded Biopsy ~ Prostate Cancer ~ Radiation ~ Cancer Free
- Innovations in Chemotherapy
- Innovations in Diagnostics
- Innovations in Hip Replacement Surgery
- Innovations in Oncology