Let Us Help You
Where to Find Us
2669 Kinard Street
Newberry, SC 29108
Preparing for Your Stay
If you are having surgery or other procedure that requires a stay in the hospital, it is a good idea to prepare for your stay. Here are some helpful tips:
- Pre-registering will save you time
- Make sure you understand and follow your doctor’s instructions regarding diet and other preparations before you arrive.
- Make sure you are in compliance with your insurance company’s pre-certification, pre-authorization or second opinion requirements and they have approved your procedure.
- Arrange to have a support person bring you to the hospital and pick you up when discharged.
- Pack a small bag with things you’ll need during your stay.
- Your insurance card(s) and driver’s license
- Your doctor’s orders, if any
- Any applicable co-payment
- Hearing aids, dentures, glasses, asthma inhalers
- Comfortable clothing for the return home
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Reading material
- Robe and slippers
- Valuable electronics
- Other valuables