Let Us Help You
Where to Find Us
2669 Kinard Street
Newberry, SC 29108
Below is a list of the major health plans in which Newberry County Memorial Hospital is considered an in-network provider.
This is not a comprehensive list. If you don’t see your health insurance plan, you can:
- Contact your health plan customer service representative to see if Newberry County Memorial Hospital is listed as a preferred provider with your plan.
- Consult your health plan’s in-network providers booklet to see if we are listed.
- Contact our insurance authorization representative at 803.405.7287. You can also email Alison Cox or Carol Ann Lucas .We may be in-network with your private or company plan.
When talking to your heath plan’s customer service representative or to Newberry County Memorial Hospital, please have your insurance card ready as you will need to provide your group number and member ID number.
We Are an In-Network Provider to These Managed Care/Commercial Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Medicaid HMO)
- BlueChoice (Medicare Advantage Plan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Medicare Advantage Plan)
- Carolina Care Plan
- Carolina Crescent (Medicaid HMO)
- First Health/Community Care Network
- Health Savings
- Human Gold (Medicare Advantage Plan)
- One Health Plan
- Physicians Care Network
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Premier Health Systems
- Select Health
- United Healthcare
- WellPath (Medicaid HMO)