Dyan Bowman, Director
Fax Your Resume
Mail Your Resume
Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 497
Newberry, SC 29108
Revised – October 1, 2014 JOB OPENINGS
Volunteer – Reward yourself and others with your personal time and talent.
MLT (FT POSITION MON-THURS 2100-700) Associates degree from a MLT programs in an accredited institution required, or eligible for ASCP (or equivalent) registry. Minimum of one year MLT experience preferred.
(2) MLT (PRN-as needed) Associates degree from a MLT programs in an accredited institution required, or eligible for ASCP (or equivalent) registry.
Director of Rehab/Wellness (FT-Exempt) Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy preferred. Applicant must be licensed in SC. BLS certification required, or must obtain within 60 days of employment. Position is responsible for the day to day management of the departments, policies, procedures and program development. In addition to supervising rehab services (Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy) candidate would provide oversight to cardiac rehab, pulmonary rehab, outpatient diabetic education, HeartFit, promoting and implementing employee wellness, community and industrial wellness programs.
(1) Respiratory Therapist (PRN-as needed). RRT, CRT, or CRT eligible BLS required, ACLS preferred. Must be able to administer oxygen, aerosol treatments, ventilator management, incentive spirometry, MDI administration, and all other areas of respiratory care.
Human Resource Administrative Assistant
The HR Administrative Assistant is responsible for recruitment function to include weekly job postings internally and externally, performing background screens and scheduling orientation. Handles benefit inquiries, handles customers that present to the HR Department also responsible for benefit billing administration. Prior experience in Human Resources department preferred.
(1) Patient Access Registrar (PRN-as needed). High School Diploma or equivalent, required.. 1-2 yrs. prior experience preferred. Position ensures that complete and accurate patient account information is collected and entered into the hospital record(s). Verifies patient insurance information and collects and/or makes arrangements for payment before services are rendered. Provides education/training and coverage for all areas of Registration/PBX and must be able to work all shifts, holidays & weekend shifts. Excellent computer and typing skills, insurance and/or medical office experience strongly preferred.
Patient Financial Services
(1) Patient Financial Services Manager (FT-Exempt). Post High School vocational/specialized training in related area or Associates degree in Business required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Five years related experience required in a hospital setting. Supervisory experience required. MEDITECH software experience preferred. Position manages day to day operations of patient financial services department to include primary and secondary billing to 3rd party payers and the follow-up work. Also responsible for cash management and posting of activities in Cashiers Office and maintenance of all MEDITECH insurance claims dictionaries.
(1) ED-RN (FT-36) 7p-7a. ($1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS) Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must be licensed RN in the State of South Carolina. Current BLS, ACLS & PALS certification required upon hire. 1-3 yrs. prior clinical experience in an acute care environment required.
(1) RN - LABOR & DELIVERY NURSE. (FT-36) 7p-7a. Includes $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS & $3,000 RETENTION BONUS - Prior experience in an acute care setting preferred. Current license to practice as RN in South Carolina. Current BLS & NRP certifications required. At least two years prior experience in Labor & Delivery is preferred.
(2) RN (FT-36) 7p.-7a. & (PRN-as needed) A’s & P’s- Current license to practice as RN in the State. Current BLS certification required. ACLS preferred. 1-3 yrs. clinical experience in an acute care environment preferred. High level of inter personal skills needed in order to ensure patient cooperation with the medical and nursing plan of care.
Behavioral Health Services
(1) LMSW/LISW (PRN-as needed). Master’s Degree in Social Work with counseling or psychology from an accredited school required. Clinical licensure in State of SC required. 2 yrs. experience working in a health care delivery system performing clinical services.
www.newberryhospital.org click on CAREERS to complete an online application. Job Line: 803-405-7477