Dyan Bowman, Director
Fax Your Resume
Mail Your Resume
Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 497
Newberry, SC 29108
Revised April 22, 2014
Volunteer & reward yourself and others with your personal time and talent.
Registered Dietician (FT-40) Mon. - Fri. 8:30a-5:00p. Degree in Dietetic or related field of study required. Must be registered as a Dietician in the State of South Carolina. Minimum of two yrs. experience as a Registered Dietician. Prior hospital experience preferred.
Emergency Medical Services
(1) EMT-Paramedic (FT-36) 911 Services. 12 hr nights 8p-8a. Must be certified by the state of South carolia as a Basic Emergency Medical Technician. Must have current BLS/CPR Certification. Prior EMT experience preferrred.
(5) RN (FT-36) 7p-7a & (PRN-as needed) A’s & P’s. Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of SC and Board of Nursing. Current BLS certification required. ACLS preferred. Clinical experience in an acute care environment preferred. High level of inter personal skills needed in order to ensure patient cooperation with the medical and nursing plan of care.
(2) RN-Charge Nurse7a-7p & (2) RN- Charge Nurse 7p-7a – Current license to practice as an RN in the state of SC Current BLS certification required. ACKS preferred. Clinical experience in an acute care environment preferred. High level of interpersonal Prescribes interventions, delegates tasks, and coordinates care of assigned patients. Gives direction and supervision to ancillary staff and gives individualized patient care. In doing so, uses the nursing (problem solving) process with age appropriate assessment planning implementation and evaluation. Other duties as assigned.
(2) Patient Access Representative (PRN– as needed) High School Diploma or Equivalent. Ensures that complete and accurate patient information is collected and entered into hospital record(s). Verifies patient insurance information and collects and/or makes arrangement for payment before services are rendered. Provides education/training and coverage for all areas of Registration/PBS and must be able to work all shifts, holidays & weekends shifts. Excellent computer and typing skills, insurance and/or medical office experience e strongly preferred.
(1) RN (FT-36) 7p-7a Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must be licensed as a RN in the State of South Carolina. Current BLS, ACLS & PALS certification required upon hire. Clinical experience in an acute care environment preferred.
(1) RN (FT-36) 7p-7a. Includes $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS & $3,000 RETENTION BONUS - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Prior experience in an acute care setting preferred. Current license to practice as an RN in South Carolina. Current BLS & NRP certifications required. At least two years prior experience in Labor & Delivery.
(1)Respiratory Therapist (PRN-as needed) Must be an RRT, CRT, or CRT eligible. BLS required, ACLS preferred. Must be able to give oxygen administration, aerosol treatments, ventilator management, incentive spirometry, MDI administration, and all other areas of respiratory care.