Dyan Bowman, Director
Fax Your Resume
Mail Your Resume
Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 497
Newberry, SC 29108
(1) Clinical Staff Pharmacist (PT-20-24 hr./wk. Mon. – Fri 9:30a-6p or 7a-3:30, plus ONCALL every 3rd week) – Pharmacy - Minimum of one yr. experience in hospital pharmacy practice and be familiar with unit dose, IV admixture and clinical pharmacy practice. Must possess a current license as a Pharmacist in state of SC. Pharm D. with residency preferred.
(1) RN (FT-36) 7p-7a & (1) RN- PRN-as needed - Emergency Department - Current license to practice in the State of SC. Current BLS, ACLS & PALS certification required upon hire. At least one yr. prior experience in an Emergency Department is required
(2) ED - Nurse Tech. (FT-36) 7p-7a. - Emergency Department - High school diploma or equivalent. Nursing Tech. Clinical experience in an acute care nursing environment preferred. Interpersonal skills used to effectively communicate ability to apply problem solving, ability to cope with high stress levels when dealing with patients, families, physicians, and other staff. Current BLS certification.
(1) EMT-Paramedic (FT-48) 8a-8a. 911 Emergency Medical Services. Must be SC certified Paramedic with focus on continuous education through in-services, seminars, in-house hospital education, and technical schools, with focus on improved patient care topics/paramedic course. Current ACLS, PALS and BLS certification.
(1) RN, Perioperative Staff Nurse (FT-40) Mon. - Fri. - 6:30a – 3:00p w/CALL. Operating Room. Current license to practice as an RN in the state of SC. Current BLS & ACLs certification required. Must have at least one year prior Surgical Unit experience.
(1) Registered Nurse (FT-36) 7p-7a - New Beginnings - Labor & Delivery - Must have at least two (2) years prior Labor & Delivery experience. Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of SC. Current BLS, NRP certification required.
(1) LSW/LISW - FT-32-40 hr./wk. Mon. - Fri. flexible hrs. Behavioral Health Services. Master’s Degree in Social Work with counseling or psychology from an accredited school. Clinical licensure in State of SC required. 2 yrs. experience working in a health care delivery system performing clinical services. Ability to assess, plan and implement therapeutic treatment services in a multidisciplinary setting, required.
(1) Certified Dietitian (PRN-as needed) – Dietary - Current Degree in Diabetic or related field required. Applicants must be registered as a Dietician in the State of SC with a minimum of one yr. experience preferred. Prior hospital experience preferred.
(1) Respiratory Therapist (PRN-as needed) - Respiratory Care. Must have RRT, CRT, or CRT eligible. BLS required, ACLS preferred. Duties include: Oxygen administration, aerosol treatments, ventilator
management, incentive spirometry, MDI administration.
(2) Patient Account Representative (1) FT-40 8a-4:30p & (1) PRN-as needed - Patient Financial Services. High school diploma or equivalent Prior collections experience in a healthcare facility preferred. Responsible for all insurance follow-up, collections and financial inquires on patient accounts to ensure timely reimbursements which include credit review, patient inquires. Must also have knowledge of UBO4, 1500 and Third Party Payers.
(1) ER Registration (PRN-as needed) Patient Access. High school diploma or equivalent. Ensures that complete and accurate patient account information is collected and entered into the hospital record. Verifies patient insurance information and collects and/or makes arrangements for payment before services are rendered. Provides education/training and coverage for all areas of Registration /PBX and must be able to work all sifts, holidays & weekend shifts. Excellent computer and typing skills, insurance and/or medical office experience strongly preferred. Bi-lingual preferred.