Dyan Bowman, Director
Fax Your Resume
Mail Your Resume
Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 497
Newberry, SC 29108
Open Positions as of 07/14/14
Volunteer – Reward yourself and others with your personal time and talent.
(1) Licensed Registered Dietician (FT-40) Exempt. 8:30-5p. $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS. Degree in Dietetic or related field of study required. Applicants must be registered as a Dietician in the state of SC. Minimum of two years’ experience as a Registered Dietician. Prior hospital experience preferred.
(1) Speech and Language Pathologist (PT) 1 to 2 days / wk. 6-8 hr./day) Master’s Degree in speech-language pathology. Current or eligible for South Carolina State license in Speech Pathology. BLS certification required, or must obtain within 60 days of employment. Certificate of clinical Competency in speech language pathology or eligible status for CFY. Pediatric experience required. Acute Hospital experience or willingness to be trained preferred.
(1) Physical Therapist or Physical Therapy Assistant (FT-40) 8a-4:30p. Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited physical therapy program, or associates degree from an accredited PTA program. Current licensure or eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina. BLS certification required.
(1) Exercise Trainer (PRN-as needed). High School Diploma or equivalent. Previous work in an exercise setting preferred. Physiology, nutrition, and exercise training experience a plus. Exercise Trainer works with HeartFIT participants; orienting, leading exercise, sessions, establishing safe individualized resistance/strength training program, and monitoring for safe compliance. Assists clients to optimal individualized.
(1)ED RN Charge Nurse (FT-36) 7a-7p - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must be licensed RN in the State of South Carolina. Current BLS, ACLS & PALS certification required upon hire. 1-3 yrs. prior clinical experience in an acute care environment required. Minimum 1 yr. Emergency Dept. experience required.
(2) ED-RN (FT-36) 7p-7a. ($1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS) Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must be licensed RN in the State of South Carolina. Current BLS, ACLS & PALS certification required upon hire. 1-3 yrs. prior clinical experience in an acute care environment required.
(1) RN (FT-36) 7p-7a. Includes $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS & $3,000 RETENTION BONUS - Prior experience in an acute care setting preferred. Current license to practice as RN in South Carolina. Current BLS & NRP certifications required. At least two years prior experience in Labor & Delivery is preferred.
(4) RN (FT-36) 7p.-7a. & (PRN-as needed) A’s & P’s. Current license to practice as a RN in the State. Current BLS certification required. ACLS preferred. 1-3 yrs. clinical experience in an acute care environment preferred. High level of inter personal skills needed in order to ensure patient cooperation with the medical and nursing plan of care.
Intensive Care Unit
(1) RN - ICU (FT-36) 7p-7a. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Current license to practice as a RN in the State of SC. Current BLS and ACLS certification required. Clinical experience in an acute care environment preferred. Prior ICU experience desired.
(1) Respiratory Therapist (FT-36 ) 7p.-7a. & (PRN-as needed). RRT, CRT, or CRT eligible BLS required, ACLS preferred. Must be able to give oxygen administration, aerosol treatments, ventilator management, incentive spirometry, MDI administration, and all other areas of respiratory care.
Behavioral Health Services
(1) LMSW/LISW (PRN-as needed). Master’s Degree in Social Work with counseling or psychology from an accredited school required. Clinical licensure in State of SC required. 2 yrs. experience working in a health care delivery system performing clinical services.
(1) Phlebotomist (PRN-as needed). High school diploma or equivalent required. Must have certification to perform phlebotomy functions or complete competency assessment upon hire. One year prior experience preferred.
(1) MLT (PRN-as needed) Associate degree from a MLT program in an accredited institution required, or eligible for ASCP (or equivalent) registry, minimum of one year MLT experience preferred.
(1) Histology Coordinator (FT-40) 7a-3:30p. Graduate from an accredited histology school or graduate from accredited MLT program with one yr. histology training or 3 yrs. histology training in hospital setting. One yr. experience as Histology Technician in a Laboratory setting preferred.
www/newberryhospital.org click on CAREERS to complete an online application. Job Line: 803-405-7477
Employees may complete an IN-HOUSE application on INTRANET under job openings