Dyan Bowman, Director
Fax Your Resume
Mail Your Resume
Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 497
Newberry, SC 29108
Revised – January 16, 2015 JOB OPENINGS
Physical Therapist(FT-Exempt) Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy. Applicant must be licensed in SC. BLS certification required, or must obtain within 60 days of employment. Position is responsible for the optimal patient care by planning, organizing, and implementing a physical therapy program including assessment, evaluation, documentation and treatment for patients referred by attending physician. Assists with review and development of department and program policies and procedures and with the supervision/education of other staff. All assessment and treatment media, approaches and techniques will be appropriate and specific to population served.
Patient Financial Services
(1) Patient Account Representative (FT). High School Diploma or GED required. Demonstrates exceptional customer services relations. Applicant must demonstrate strong abilities in math. Bi-lingual a plus. Responsible for all insurance follow-up, collections and financial inquires on patient accounts to ensure timely reimbursements which include credit reviews, patient inquiries. Prefer applicants have knowledge of UB04, 1500, and Third Party Payors.
(1) EMT-B (FT; M-Thurs-12 hour nights). Applicant must be certified by the state of SC. Provides basic support to the critically ill and injured and transports patient(s) to a medical facility. BLS certifications are required.
(2) Surgical Technologist (FT 6a-3p) with call. The ORT assists the surgeon in performing various surgical procedures. Tech must work effectively with the physicians, clients and peers possessing tact, discretion and diplomacy. The ability to work under pressure is a must. Applicant must have completed a surgical technician program and certification. Current BLS certification required.
(1) Patient Access Registrar (PRN-as needed). High School Diploma or equivalent, required.. 1-2 yrs. prior experience preferred. Position ensures that complete and accurate patient account information is collected and entered into the hospital record(s). Verifies patient insurance information and collects and/or makes arrangements for payment before services are rendered. Provides education/training and coverage for all areas of Registration/PBX and must be able to work all shifts, holidays & weekend shifts. Excellent computer and typing skills, insurance and/or medical office experience strongly preferred.
(1) RN - LABOR & DELIVERY NURSE. (FT-36) 7p-7a. Includes $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS & $3,000 RETENTION BONUS - Prior experience in an acute care setting preferred. Current license to practice as RN in South Carolina. Current BLS & NRP certifications required. At least two years prior experience in Labor & Delivery is preferred.