Dyan Bowman, Director
Fax Your Resume
Mail Your Resume
Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 497
Newberry, SC 29108
Apply today and reward yourself and others with your time and talent.
(1) Physical Therapist or Physical Therapy Assistant – (PRN - as needed) Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited physical therapy program, or associates degree from an accredited PTA program. Current licensure or eligible for licensure in the state of SC. BLS certification required or must obtain. Prior clinical PT experience preferred.
(1) Physical Therapist - (FT-40) 8a-4:30p - Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited physical therapy program, or associates degree from an accredited PTA program. Current licensure or eligible for licensure in the state of SC. BLS certification required. Prior clinical PT experience preferred.
(1) RN (PRN-as needed) Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of SC and board of nursing. Current BLS certification required. ACLS preferred. Clinical experience in an acute care environment preferred. High level of inter personal skills needed in order to en
Patient Financial Services
(1) Patient Account Representative (PRN-as needed) High School or equivalent. Post high school trade (secretarial) raining desired. Administrative experience, preferable in a medical or healthcare setting. Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary. Computer skills, including work processing and spreadsheet experience are required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. i.e. Word, Excel.
Behavioral Health Services
(1) LMSW/LISW - FT-32-40 hr./wk. Mon. - Fri. flexible hrs. Master’s Degree in Social Work with counseling or psychology from an accredited school. Clinical licensure in State of SC required. 2 yrs. experience working in a health care delivery system performing clinical services. Ability to assess, plan and implement therapeutic treatment services in a multidisciplinary setting, required.