Dyan Bowman, Director
Fax Your Resume
Mail Your Resume
Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 497
Newberry, SC 29108
Revised Feb. 26, 2014
Volunteer – Reward yourself and others with your personal time and talent.
(1) RN - PRN-as needed. Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of SC and Board of Nursing. Current BLS certification required. ACLS preferred. Clinical experience in an acute care environment preferred. High level of inter personal skills needed in order to ensure patient cooperation with the medical and nursing plan of care.
Behavioral Health Services
(1) LMSW/LISW - FT-32-40 hr./wk. Mon. - Fri. flexible hrs. Master’s Degree in Social Work with counseling or psychology from an accredited school. Clinical licensure in State of SC required. 2 yrs. experience working in a health care delivery system performing clinical services. Ability to assess, plan and implement therapeutic treatment services in a multidisciplinary setting, required.
(1) Physical Therapist or Physical Therapy Assistant (PRN-as needed) Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited physical therapy program. or associates degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program. Current licensure or eligible for licensure in the State of SC. Current BLS certification required. Prior clinical Physical Therapy experience preferred.
(1) Physical Therapist (FT-40) 8 hr. /day. Mon. – Fri. (occasional weekends). Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited Physical Therapy program. Current licensure or eligible for licensure in the State of SC. Current BLS certification required with prior clinical Physical Therapy experience preferred.
(1) Emergency Room Registrar (FT-36) 7p-7a High School Diploma or Equivalent. Complete and accurate registration, insurance verification & upfront collections. Provides good customer service and works with other depts. to ensure the needs of the patient(s) and family are met. Excellent computer, communication and organization skills required. Previous medical office/registration experience, medical terminology strongly preferred.
(1) RN (FT-36) 7p-7a. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must be licensed as a RN in the State of South Carolina. Current BLS, ACLS & PALS certification required upon hire. Clinical experience in an acute care environment preferred.
(1) Emergency Technician (FT3-36) 7p-7a. High School Diploma or equivalent. Clinical experience in an acute care nursing environment preferred. I Current BLS Certification required. Must have completed a Nursing Assistant /technician program or must be a Nursing student who has successfully completed Fundamentals of Nursing. Interpersonal skills used to effectively communicate; ability to apply problem solving; ability to cope with high stress levels when dealing with patients, families, physicians, and other staff.New Beginning's
(1) RN (FT-36) 7p-7a. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Prior experience in an acute care setting preferred. Current license to practice as an RN in South Carolina. Current BLS & NRP certifications required. At least two years prior experience in Labor & Delivery.
Exceptional People, Exceptional Care