Bear With Us!
As We Renovate Our Third Floor
To Serve You Better.
Newberry Hospital wants to be our community’s first choice for exceptional care. It’s important that we provide our patients and family members with an environment that promotes healing and is more functional and welcoming. So we’re renovating our third floor, which includes our award-winning joint replacement program and our Med-Surg Department where patients are cared for after surgery. The renovation includes:
- Modernizing all hallways and common areas
- Expanding and updating patient rooms
- Adding flat screen TVs to patient rooms
- Creating cozier waiting areas for family and friends
- Upgrading nurses’ stations and other staff areas
The third floor renovation may cause some inconveniences to our patients and staff. Please bear with us as this is a temporary situation. We expect to complete construction by March 2014. If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to your nurse.